目前分類:英文練習 (14)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

我喜歡當一名觀察者。

I enjoy being an observer.

觀察對生活、環境一切不尋常或受爭議的事。

To observe the matter is unusual or being has caused controversy.

能包羅萬象全世界是我的野心。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

當我們年紀增長,我們該變得更有智慧。

When we get older, we should be more wisely.

過往的經驗讓我們學會許多道理,可是錯誤的知識慢慢的成為負擔。

The past experience made us learning, but the wrong knowledge would become the loads slowly. 

世界是變動的,知識也有需要改變的時候。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()

人到底有多了解自己,現在我都還不清楚自己是誰。

How people understand themselves, I do not know who really I am now.

從小我就開始去追尋這個答案。

I started to find the answer in my childhood.

我是誰?誰可以幫我定義。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

農創市集

The market of the farmers and the artists

 

在台北都市地區,仍是有人從事農業。

Even in the Taipei city, agricultures are still alive.

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

我在在地文化基金會工作,它是民間成立的非營利組織。

I work in the local culture foundation; it is nonprofit organization establish by people.

它是由一群從小在當地長大的人出資募集。

It establish by the people who grew up in local and donate money to done it.

害怕傳統文化會漸漸消失,希望透過組織來為當地的文化保存做些事。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

    每年的開始,我會為自己新年度的夢想清單。

In the beginning of year, I would prepare my new year’s dream list.

製作它的方法很簡單,你事先準備ㄧ些有豐富圖片的舊雜誌或報紙。

It is easy to make it; the first you should prepare some old magazines and news paper with many pictures.

準備一張空白紙,當底圖使用。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

愛情的開始,看到的多是彼此投射的幻象。

When someone starts falling in love, he/she only see the reflection of false appearance. 

你覺得對方外表很迷人,很願意聆聽你,你相信你找到你的真愛。

You think he has charming outlook and listen to you, you believe you have found your true love.  

關係開始之後,你會慢慢發現,好像有些差異。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

ㄧ年有365天,除了春夏秋冬的季節之外,人們賦與某些日子特別意義。

There are 365 days in a year.

Except the four seasons, people name some days be special meanings.

從慶祝ㄧ年開始的春節,感謝父母的父親節、母親節,比較重要的還可以全國放假。

From New Year’s Day to the Father’s day and Mother’s day are thanking parents.

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

當日子一天天的過去,你會覺得生命還有足夠時間慢慢來。

When the day pass by, you think you have enough time take it slowly.

只要突然有經驗過生重病或是重大災害的人才會珍惜生命的有限。

Only you have the experience that got heavy sick or great damage, you would treasure the limited life.   

今年二月我到紐西蘭旅行,躲過一場重大地震,心有餘悸。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

你是誰?你想過嗎?

Who are you? Have you ever think it?

你是你的身份?男生或女生,中國人或美國人,父親或是小孩。

Are you your identity? You maybe are a man or woman, a Chinese or American, a father or children.

身份的行為是否是透過模仿或扮演角色而來。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

每個人多少都有說謊的經驗。

Everybody have an experience to tell a lie.

說謊是不好的,我也不想聽謊話。

Telling a lie is not good; I also not like hearing lies. 

什麼時候你會說謊?為了自我保護,害怕對方聽到實話難過,還是包裝一個自己喜歡的假象。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

從小我對不公平的事特別敏感。

I am very sensitive about the unfair events in my childhood.

不管是性別、種族、階級的不公平都會令我生氣。

Any unfair kinds of sex、race、class makes me angry. 

我習慣去保護弱者對抗強者。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

我是素食主義者。

I am vegetarianism.

不是為了宗教信仰,只是單純為了地球。

It is not because of my belief.

I did it just for loving the globe. 

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

每天最大的放鬆,就是一個人在校園慢步。

The relaxing time everyday is that walking in the Yang-Ming University.

這個習慣,是兩年前在搬家到陽明旁才開始。

I have not done it till I moved to the apartment near by Yang-Ming University.

走在充滿綠意安靜的校園讓人心裡很平靜。

張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()