close

我在在地文化基金會工作,它是民間成立的非營利組織。

I work in the local culture foundation; it is nonprofit organization establish by people.

它是由一群從小在當地長大的人出資募集。

It establish by the people who grew up in local and donate money to done it.

害怕傳統文化會漸漸消失,希望透過組織來為當地的文化保存做些事。

They fears  the traditional culture would disappear one day and hope doing something to protect local culture by the organization.

經費來源有包括民間募款、政府專案補助兩個主要來源。

The funds source come from two ways of donating by people and making the projects of government pay.

我的工作職掌除了身為職行長的秘書規劃行程之外,另一個是專案研發執行。

My work is being the secretary of the chairman to deal his schedules; the other is research project and does it.

執行專案計畫是個將腦中理想實行的最好方法。

Practice the project is the best way to realize the dreams in our mind.

我們會去發現在地需要關注的議題,需要改變或帶動的思維。

We would to find some local  subject of debate need to be care or change.

然後邀請專家跟民眾教育或討論,透過思想轉換改變人類行為。

Then we invite the professional to teach or discuss with people, changing human behavior by changing their thinking. 

服務對象從小到大都包括。

The age we service from the child to the older.

幫助在地弱勢或獨居長者,以送餐或志工陪伴方式進行。

To helping the wreak one and the older by the volunteer to deliver lunch box and talk with them.

文化保存推廣:舉辦在地特色旅遊,提供解說與體驗,透過遊樂來學習。

To promote culture reserve by providing local special travel, serving tour guides introduce and experience, to learn by playing game.

我喜歡工作的成就,可以去慢慢改正人的行為模式。

I enjoy the achievements in my work; it can change people to be right behavior slowly.

我真可說是社會工作者吧!

I am really being a social worker!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    張小粽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()